If you prefer to, and are able to, you are more than welcome to drive to the ministry location. Please note that all costs for travel to and from the ministry location are not included in the trip cost.
Unfortunately, refunds are not possible. However, we are happy to transfer your trip cost to another trip at a later date.
To cancel your recurring donation…
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Once logged in, go to “Account Settings” by clicking on the gear icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, you will click on the left side bar menu item labeled, “Money, banks, and cards”.
- Scroll down on the page until you see the section titled, “Automatic Payments”.
- Click the button under that section labeled, “Set Automatic Payments”.
- Once the page is loaded, click the record in the list labeled, “12Two Missions, Inc.”
- Click the link labeled, “Cancel” and confirm your selection.
- Your recurring donation has now been canceled.
For domestic locations, the trip cost covers food, lodging, supplies, on site transportation, ministry, cultural day activities, and logistics while on site. It DOES NOT cover travel to and from the ministry location.
For foreign locations, the trip cost covers food, lodging, supplies, on site transportation, ministry, drinking water, shower water, security, cooks, translators, cultural day activities, individual trip insurance with emergency evacuation coverage, and logistics. It DOES NOT cover travel to and from the ministry location.
You must be at least 18 years old to join an adult trip, but we also require our young adult participants to have completed high school before they can join a trip as an individual participant. That being said, a custom trip can be created for a group of at least 10 participants. A senior trip spent on the mission field is a great way to spend your Summer prior to college.
Our family trips are open to all ages! However, you should take into consideration the ministry work being done, and whether or not it is appropriate for certain ages. That being said, we have had family trips with babies and toddlers present, though there were some logistical challenges, the trips were a huge success with all involved.
We don’t want there to be any reason that someone is unable to participate in a trip. We also believe that teaching our future generations to live a missional life is very important, and that can start from day one.
Unless designated by you for a specific request or need, your donation will be added to the general operations account. This account is used for the day-to-day operations of the organization which could include, but is not limited to, marketing costs, office supplies, travel costs, staff development, staff salaries, software & tech, benevolence, and direct donations to ministry partners on location.
It depends on your method of donation…
- If you mail in a donation via cash or check, 100% of your donation goes to the ministry.
- If you give online via PayPal, a 2.2% + $0.30 per transaction fee is deducted from your donation to cover the credit card processing fees.
- If you give online via Donate.ly or Facebook, 100% of your donation goes to the ministry.
We require all custom group trips to have at least 10 participants. This ensures that the trip costs are affordable and there are enough participants to perform the ministry opportunities available.
The maximum number of participants is dependent on the ministry location and available lodging space.
Life happens! We understand that plans change and should you not be able to attend your original trip for any reason, your trip costs can be transferred to another trip at a later date.
12Two Missions does not have the authority or qualifications to advise you on whether or not you should be vaccinated. We can say that some locations require certain vaccinations in order to enter the country, while others make recommendations. Please talk to a doctor or medical professional about whether or not vaccinations are required and whether or not you should get them.
Your friends and family members that live near our ministry locations are more than welcome to join us as we serve their community. They are also welcome to join us for meals and evening debriefs. However, they are not able to sleep/stay with the team at our lodging facility.
Should you decide to stay with friends/family instead of the lodging facility, you are welcome to do so, but this will not reduce the cost of your trip.